All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
All articles published on fruitarians.net
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Fruitarian ethics, history, worldview and ideas - theoretical and cultural aspects of fruitarianism, fruitarian lifestyle and diet.
Fruitarianism - a quest for optimal ethical ways to live and healthy diets based on fruits and seeds.
Fruitarian Ethics - moral principles that govern a fruitarians' behavior - fruitarian moral code, fruitarian values and value system, ideals, fruitarian standards of behavior, fruitarian virtues and conscience.
Fruitarian lifestyle, the way in which fruitarians live: practical ethical choices, environmentally-friendly and healthy behavior, fruitarian ways of daily living, forming relationships, and being active in societies. Fruitarianism
Fruitarian community: practicing fruitarians, members and supporters of the fruitarian network, friends and critics.
Notes on the site development, about fruitarian community, events, updates, plans, questions, etc.
Responses, discussions, commentary, answers, reviews.
Personal philosophy, lifestyle and diet of the author of this fruitarian site, a long-term vegan fruitarian Lena.
Top 20 Tags
Percy Bysshe Shelley
They are called into existence by human artifice that they may drag out a short and miserable existence of slavery and disease, that their bodies may be mutilated, their social feelings outraged. It were much better that a sentient being should never have existed, than that it should have existed only to endure unmitigated misery.