All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
- Concise knowledge summaries of research related to fruitarianism,
- summaries and reports about results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews,
- citations related to fruitarianism,
- expert opinions,
- from scientific internet publications, mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies documents and research results published in peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Top 20 Tags
George Bernard Shaw
The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
Nutrient-dense foods are foods that have a lot of nutrients but relatively few calories.
Nutrient-dense foods and beverages contain: vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and other beneficial substances that may have positive health effects.
They are also naturally lean or low in saturated fat, and have little or no added saturated fat, sugars, refined starches, and sodium.
Examples of nutrient dense foods are: beans and peas, fresh fruit, unsalted nuts and seeds, vegetables, whole grains - most fruitarian foods are nutrient-dense.