All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Fruitarian Stories and Thoughts
Stories about fruitarian experiences and observations.
Thank you for being here. If you would like to submit your story or thoughts on any fruitarianism-related subject to be published on this fruitarian network, please follow these steps:
- Please log in or register.
- Write your fruitarian post.
You can do so in another text editor of your choice, copy your writing from there, and paste it in the site editor here.
- Check the spelling.
- Give it a title.
Top 20 Tags
He who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.
A plant-based diet is a diet of any animal (including humans) based on foods derived from plants, including vegetables, whole grains, legumes and fruits, but with few or no animal products.
"Plant-based diet" has been used to refer to the following diets:
- Vegan diet - no food from animal sources.
- Fruitarian - consists primarily of fruit.
- Raw vegan - food is uncooked and sometimes dehydrated.
- Vegetarian - plant foods, may include eggs and dairy, but no meat.
- Ovo-lacto vegetarian - includes dairy and eggs.
- Ovo vegetarian - includes eggs but no dairy.
- Lacto vegetarian - includes dairy but no eggs.
- Pescatarian - diet with eggs, dairy and seafood.
- Semi-vegetarian - with occasional inclusion of meat.