All about fruitarianism with a long-term fruitarian, Lena
Swimming in open waters or pools as a fruitarian.
Page 2 of 2
Top 20 Tags
Percy Bysshe Shelley
They are called into existence by human artifice that they may drag out a short and miserable existence of slavery and disease, that their bodies may be mutilated, their social feelings outraged. It were much better that a sentient being should never have existed, than that it should have existed only to endure unmitigated misery.
Vitamins are a group of substances that are needed for normal cell function, growth, and development. There are 13 essential vitamins:
- Vitamin A (retinol, retinal, 4 carotenoids)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (D3 - Cholecalciferol, D2 - Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin E (tocopherols, tocotrienols)
- Vitamin K (phylloquinone, menaquinones)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine)
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Fat-soluble vitamins are stored in the body's fatty tissue: vitamins A, D, E, K.
Water-soluble vitamins - the body must use almost all water-soluble vitamins right away - vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and C.
Vitamin B12 is the only water-soluble vitamin that can be stored in the liver for many years.