Art grounds that had been either industrially produced out of recycled materials, or were made by hand of found materials, treated for permanence as much as possible.
- artist papers that are 100% recycled, including 30% post consumer;
- acid free and lignin free special purpose papers that was saved and repurposed;
- found papers that were charged with acid-reducing solution and tested;
- found and repurposed or upcycled suitable materials of any kind;
- found permanent natural materials, like sand.