Course materials in this section of the site become available to my registered students as they move up from lesson to lesson.
- If you are already my client, please create an account, so I can assign you to the right level, and you can get the access to the files.
- Log in and download the audio and text files to practice after first hours of our lessons. Sections with the links will appear in this section gradually, as soon as you reach the next level or after we have practiced certain exercises.
Types of Files
After logging in, you will find:
- audio recordings of speech,
- with the matching text files ( usually .pdf),
- images with grammar visualization, tables, etc.
- some video containing speech in German,
- recordings for the background listening,
- and instructions on how to get the best value from them.
How to use German Recordings Effectively
Let me offer you the way to work with the files that I find to be the best in general. Please adjust this method to your needs after you tried out all of the steps at least once. With new materials you can start practicing alone, and we will make sure your intonation and pronunciation are great in the class.