Types of portrait photography I offer:
- Environmental portrait - portraiture made in the person's usual environment, illuminating their life: photographing a person in their natural surroundings to portray the essence of their personality. Includes lifestyle portraits, and formal portraits.
- Candid portraits are captured without setting the scene, often without the subjects acknowledging the photographer, and have spontaneous nature:
- street photography,
- event photography.
- Abstract portraits - artistic photographic portraiture that is not based on realistic representation of a person, and may be based on collage or other manipulation.
- Traditional portrait - photographic images where face is the predominant element of the picture; artistic representation of the person:
- close-ups and head-shots (facial),
- upper body and full body shots.
- Portraits of couples and small groups.