General personal information about Lena Nechet.
My real first short name is Lena, and L∃N∀ is my signature art seal.∃∀- are math signs, which mean "exists" (
∃) and "for all" (
Explanation of art signature by Lena Nechet - "exists for all."
signature, seal, watermark
- Artist - an abstract fine art painter and portraitist, enchanted by photography and videography. I always knew I will paint, but it took a couple of life-threatening events to make me drop almost everything and dare to dive into the madness of purposeless creation. I am obsessed with composition, have always been.
- Multilingual - I spoke several languages, and this experience made my thinking more independent from grammatical and cultural conditioning. Now I am acceptably fluent only in Russian (Русский), German (Deutsch), and English. I understand but speak slower in Ukrainian (Українська), and I have almost entirely forgotten Spanish (Español), in which I was fluent in childhood while living in Latin America. Natural languages "forced" me to become a poet, and using them in this manner helped me to survive my early youth.
- Web Developer - I love internet, and was happy with server programming for several years, thinking that it was art without emotion. I still enjoy it now and then. I love clear logical structures and practical applications of math.
- Investor - I started to invest risky and early, with currencies and commodities, and later transitioned into mid-term stock trading, and then index funds. My degree is in economics, and this is how I used it. Risk-taking gives me thrills, and I need to guard myself from passionate moves. I dislike debt though, and managed to never have had any.
- Fruitarian - long-term, since 18, which suggests a lot about my lifestyle: predominantly fresh fruit-based diet, environmentally-friendly attitude, avoiding buying too much, especially new wooden objects, etc. I ran large online communities, and still minimally maintain the reorganized Fruitarian's Network.
- Humanist - who can criticize the hell out of the current humanist manifesto, a secular person with a deity-independent moral code. At 18, I was baptized Orthodox Christian through a long ceremony in an old monastery upon kind request of my grandmother. I am a life-long non-theist, agnostic in regard to knowledge and atheist in regard to belief, science and character based: I am unwilling to be mentally subordinate. I will protect everyone's rights to believe in anything - for the sake of freedom of mind.
- Female - I am a serially monogamous heterosexual woman, who seeks the depth of intellectual and erotic connection with one man. I am rarely physically attracted to anyone, and even more seldom meet people with whom I see a potential to experience what I want. Nonetheless, mutual love is not only my "drug" of choice: I prioritized it. I am not family-oriented. I do not date casually.
Defining myself with several words.
- Happy - most of the time, despite everything. If I am not in a blissful state, it is usually because of actual difficulties in my life. If those are bad enough, which happened many times, I still cannot stay sad for too long, or I soon find ways to force myself out by action or radical change.
- Sensitive - in some cases overly so: I used to have an extreme color sensitivity, to the point that I could wear only achromatic clothing for some periods of my life. Once I painted my walls black, another time - my hair. Then I had white periods. I can be inexplicably sensitive to words and facial expressions as well.
- Risky - for some reason I can take and handle lots of risk, for a specific reason. At the same time, I almost never feel adventurous, and in some areas I do not tolerate any risk at all.
- Decisive - I tend to make up my mind quickly and permanently, I do not look back with doubts, and I prevent myself from having regrets by ensuring my process of making decisions is all-encompassing, and that I stay true to myself.
- Lonely - somewhat intellectually - it bothers me and makes me search for friendships, and often physically. I require prolonged solitude regularly, but deep human connections are absolutely precious to me.
- Concentrated - I can easily focus on something of my choice for hours at a time. Sometimes I worked on projects for weeks, disregarding almost everything else.
- Intense - my brain demands stimulation. I don't take anything for granted. I still attempt to be quite honest, even if only in essence. Smart and kind people energize me.
Defining myself with several words.