- Happy - most of the time, despite everything. If I am not in a blissful state, it is usually because of actual difficulties in my life. If it is bad enough, which happened several times, I still cannot stay sad for too long and soon find ways to force myself out by action or radical change. I don't think I ever was depressed, but I suspect it could kill me after a while.
- Sensitive - in some cases overly so: I used to have an extreme color sensitivity, to the point that I could wear only achromatic clothing for some periods of my life. Once I painted my walls black, another time - my hair. Then I had white periods. I could be too sensitive to words and facial expressions as well.
- Risky - for some reason I am ready to take lots of risk, for a reason, but in the same time I almost never feel adventurous.
- Decisive - I tend to make up my mind quickly and permanently, I do not look back with doubts, and I prevent myself from having regrets by ensuring my process of making decisions is all-encompassing, and that I stay true to myself.
- Lonely - somewhat intellectually (this bothers me and makes me search for friendships), and often physically. I love being alone, and require solitude regularly.
- Stubborn - my friends can confirm it, few people had complained about it.
- Wißbegierig (German) ~ "eager to learn".
Defining myself with several words.