- Artist - an abstract fine art painter and portraitist, rooted in photography and videography. I always knew I will be one, but it took a life-threatening event to make me drop almost everything else and dare to dive into the madness of purposeless creation.
- Multilingual - I spoke several languages, and this made my thinking more independent from grammatical and cultural conditioning. Now acceptably fluent only in Russian (Русский), German (Deutsch), English. I understand but speak slower in Ukrainian (Українська), and I have almost entirely forgotten Spanish (Español), in which I was fluent in childhood while living in Latin America. Natural languages "forced" me to be a poet, and using them this way helped me to survive my early youth.
- Web Developer - I love internet, and was happy with server programming for several years. I still enjoy it now and then. I love clear logical structures and the practical application of math. As an artist I got to know a lot about digital graphics and its web integration.
- Investor - I started to invest risky and early, with currencies and commodities, and later transitioned into mid-term stock trading, and then index funds. My degree is in economics, and this is how I use it. Risk-taking gives me thrills, and I need to guard myself from passionate moves. I dislike being in debt though, so I need to balance between these two, to sleep well at night.
- Fruitarian - long-term, since 18, which suggests a lot about my lifestyle: predominantly fresh fruit-based diet, environmentally-friendly attitude, avoiding buying too much, especially new wooden objects, etc. I ran large online communities, and still minimally maintain the reorganized Fruitarian's Network.
- Atheist - non-theist, life-long (born into a physicist's family), science and character based: I am unwilling to be mentally subordinate. I will protect everyone's rights to believe in anything - for the sake of freedom of mind, as far as it does not hurt anyone else.
- Female (I guess, it's important) - I am a serially monogamous heterosexual, who prefers intellectual and erotic depth of connection over variety or stability. I rarely meet people with whom I see a potential to experience what I want, but mutual love is not only my "drug" of choice: I prioritized it, just not over friendship. I am not family-oriented. I do not date casually.
Defining myself with several words.