This is the Polish song I used to play on my piano - a present of my grandmother - in my first year in music school. It was not a part of the program, I found it in one of my books, and loved it. I sung it in Russian translation.
I suddenly remembered it now, through the tears. I did not know at that time how many losses life contains.
Page 1 of 3
Updates in this Category:
- Wisla - Polish Folk Song March 2020
- Enable Spell-Check Inline in Firefox January 2020
- Custom Built Editing Computer January 2020
- First Flying Lesson by Surprise December 2019
- Ukrainian Folk Song - Oh There on the Mountain December 2019
- Symbolism in Citizen Kane December 2019
- Emotions and Storytelling December 2019