Information about my schedule, my public calendar, and events I host or help organizing.
I keep one ⭕ available time for a meeting with new clients, please contact for more .
My times with clients or friends are kept entirely private. You can find here only the events that were already made public, or are public in nature, plus one open timeslot for my new contacts.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Let's have some nice time sharing only fresh fruit - please bring your favorites, ready to eat.
- Title: Fresh Fruit Potluck
- Subtitle: Bring Your Favorite Fruit
- Description: An environmentally-friendly and healthful semi-formal food event in San Diego.
- Free: Yes
- RSVP: Required, via text and a social network.
- What to Bring: A dish with fresh fruit.
- When: Every First Sunday, 3 pm
- Where: San Diego North County, California
- Who: Nice conscientious people.
- Why: To appreciate the importance of environmentally-friendly, ethical, and hopefully healthy foods.
About my location:
In 2018 I moved to Oceanside, California, and now live and work on a hill between a lake to the East, a river to the South with a trail to the Pacific Ocean over 3 miles to the West, and the wildness on the Marine Corps territory to the North:
- to the North of the San Luis Rey River Trail and Airport
- to the West of the Whelan Lake Bird Sanctuary
- by 76-CA & Benet, Oceanside, California, USA