3. Observational (descriptive) mode of presentation:
- observing life spontaneously with minimal intervention (no scene arrangement), perceiving via senses;
- description, first-hand accounts of events, stating the obvious, memoir and journal;
- internal reflection: emotions and realizations, attention and wishes;
- outline of the way things are: lists, collections, notifications, preliminary account of a project, summary.
- Impressional: effect on mind, perceptions, feelings, thoughts, meaning, image retained as a consequence of experience;
- Introductory: presentation with background and contextual information;