4. Participatory mode of presentation:
- includes the artist or author, reporting on own deliberate acts, self-portrait, autobiographical;
- reflexive and analytical towards depiction itself, skepticism toward representation of reality.
- experience sharing - skills from direct participation in activities;
- process of an investigation, presenting "the truth" of the action or encounter;
- Self: autoportrait, autobiography, self reflection.
- Action: accounts, reports, plans;
- Interaction: collaboration, confrontation, conversation, interview.