In the year 2014:
- I moved to South Park, and then to North Park neighborhoods of San Diego;
- drove an electric bike everywhere (for five months, it was then stolen);
- spent lots of time in Balboa Park, filmed a lot, made good friends, fell in love;
- volunteered for humanist non-profits, ushered in theaters;
- studied two full-time semesters: Business Law, English Composition and Critical Thinking, Field Media Production, and Documentary Film;
- started working in customer service part time, and for that switched to evening classes;
- and bought an old hybrid car.
I could not paint. Most of my artworks are pen and ink or graphite miniatures.