I list here books I read, nowadays primarily e-books and audio-books.
Literature for me is an art form, writing that has both artistic and intellectual value. Literary fiction, mostly classic, I read overwhelmingly in the first part of my life - poetry and prose. Non-fiction is what I prefer now.
In 2019, I read 70 books, most as audio while doing things that do not take all attention.
Most of the books I remembered reading and found on Goodreads by January 2019.
To read, maybe:
I've been a librarian on GoodReads for many years, and I still save my reading list there. These are the 100 latest books I read, with ratings and occasional short notes, in addition to authors and titles.
At least half of them were audio books that I listened during exercising and simple errands like driving and shopping.
Listening to audiobooks saves me time and enriches my life, shielding me from the aspects of the reality I rather ignore.
Current Books To Read
Latest in this Category:
- Books I Read in 2019 Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) June 2021
- Books I Read in 2020 Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) June 2021
- My Book List by 2019 Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) February 2019
- Book Reading Last Years Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) December 2018
- Last Read Books - July 2018 Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) July 2018
- Books to Read, July 2018 Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) July 2018
- Books about Filmmaking in 2015 Lena Nechet (📚 Reading) December 2015
- "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see." -- Edgar Degas
- "What's the point of having a library full of books you've already read?" -- Ray Bradbury
- "My actions are my only true belongings." -- Thich Nhat Hanh