Characteristics of the participatory mode of narration and presentation:
- autobiographical, self-portraying, reporting on own deliberate acts;
- reflexive and analytical towards depiction itself - skepticism toward representation of reality;
- experience sharing - skills from direct participation in activities;
- process of an investigation, presenting "the truth" of the action or encounter;
- interaction - collaboration, confrontation, conversation, interview, etc.
Reflective writing - personal reflection, experience, realization, plans, real recent and current scenes and events, situations, interactions, feelings.
Experiences - accumulation of skills from direct observation of events or participation in activities.