2. Linear (classic) mode of presentation:
- follows standard three-act structure, based on conflict and resolution as a storytelling arc;
- tale, novel, saga, anecdote, drama and episode, play and scriptwriting.
- Character: active, impacted, observed or observing person.
- Setting: the place and the time.
- Story, plot, the sequence of events - timeline, scene, episode.
- Resolution of a conflict, change, solutions, problems that are being solved.
- Moral of the story, ethical essence, fundamental principles, teaching or practical lesson, intention, theme.