Lena Nechet - General Resume
Oceanside, San Diego County, California
USA Permanent Resident, German National
- Fine art painter, 18 years - oils, gouache, acrylics, watercolor;
- Language instructor, 5 years - beginner and business German, Russian;
- Interpreter, 2 years - multilingual;
- Translator, 2 years - German-English IT and legal translations;
- Customer Service, 1 year - problems solving, international accounts;
- Videographer, 5 years - short film, videography, hybrid photography;
- Web Developer, 7 years - OO PHP server programming and design;
- Fashion Design, 6 years - female and male formal attire construction;
- Nonprofit president, 2 years - US educational corporation.
- Mira Costa College, 2019 - life figure drawing and painting;
- Orange Coast College, 2015 - history of cinema;
- San Diego City College, 2014 - 2015 - business law, accounting, filmmaking, English composition, critical thinking;
- IRS VITA, 2014 - advanced tax preparer;
- Universität Duisburg-Essen, 2004-2005 - web ergonomics, informatics, applied mathematics;
- Institut für Internationale Kommunikation, University of Düsseldorf, 2004 - academic German;
- VHS (Volkshochschule, NRW), 2003-2004 - accounting, advanced German, Spanish;
- Berlitz Deutschland, 2002-2003 - business German;
- Goethe Institut Düsseldorf, 2002 - intermediate German;
- Zaporizhzhya State University, 1991-1997 - Diploma in Economics (Bachelor's of Science, IERF evaluation), Accounting;
- Collegium 98, 1989-1991 - high school, advanced mathematics;
- Music School 1, 1984-1990 - piano, counterpoint, musical theory, choir.
English, German, Russian, Ukrainian.
Poetry, ethics, innovation, humanism, orcharding, dancing.
Resume by Lena Nechet
resume, education, experience