Art practice events: technique workshops, media practice classes, model and outdoors art sessions, fun art parties, photography and videography practical application: camerawork and editing.
If you are interested in testing new methods and materials, I can bring you some of my best art supplies and tools for demonstration and practice. We can also use your art materials and deepen your techniques.
Fine art media I know well, and main techniques:
- Acrylics: impasto, glazing, gesso, isolation layers;
- Watercolor: transparent, gouache;
- Sumi zen brush,
- Suminagashi ("floating ink" or marbling),
- Parallel and fountain pens;
- Dry media:
- Color: pastel, color pencils and sticks;
- Black and white: charcoal, graphite;
I love oils, but do not work with them anymore.
Updates in this Category:
- Art Media for Workshops March 2019