Recently Published Articles
Informational part of the site, primarily textual and verbal information: articles, talks, posts, services, etc.
This is a short unordered summary of my political views:
- Environmental regulations should be improved and deepened and be consistently enforce.
- Internet service providers should not be allowed to manipulate access speed.
- Authority should be questioned, it requires free press, freedom of speech and expression.
- Pro-choice in the first 12 weeks, and pro-life after, unless in extraordinary circumstances; plus for providing birth control, sex education, and more social services that can help reduce the number of abortions.
- Support mixed sex, same sex, and multiple partner marriages of any gender, if people are willing to take the risk of trust and responsibility, especially for the children's well-being.
- Adoption rights should be based on character and readiness.
- Nobody should be physically disciplined, this includes spanking by caregivers.
- Contraception should be available to everyone.
- Recreational drugs should be legalized and controlled, the public should be informed about consequences and the restrictions should be clearly defined.
- Pornography, depicting consenting adults, should be legal for the adult population.
- What goes on in a private bedroom between consenting adults is no business of the state.
- Voluntary adult prostitution should be legal.
- State and churches should be separated.
- Purchasing a gun should require strict background checks, psychological testing, and training.
- A war should be permitted exclusively as an act of defense, similar to other offenses against life. Starting a warfare if not attacked should be treated as mass murder or attempt.
- The leader of a country should not be able to authorize military force against any other entity without Congressional or similar approval.
- The military should not assassinate suspected terrorists in foreign countries.
- Police officers should wear body cameras.
- Against death penalty.
- In criminal justice, rehabilitation should be more important than punishment .
- Convicted criminals should have the right to vote.
- Pro voluntary euthanasia.
- Simplification of taxes, removing tax loopholes.
- Support for small business and entrepreneurialism.
- Universal base income for everyone instead of welfare.
- Universal healthcare, single-payer with alternative science based options.
- Governments should penalize businesses that mislead the public.
- Societies should invest more in science, sustainable technologies and education based on critical thinking and creativity than into militarization and bureaucracy.
- For due process.
- For due diligence.
- Economic Left / Right: -4.88
- Social Libertarian / Authoritarian: -7.44
Send me a text message to (international):
001 323 686 1771
+1 323 686 1771
The US form of my phone number:
Page 1 of 49