Poetic and spontaneous writing and art, rhyme, poetry, lyrics.
Poetic mode of presentation:
- aesthetic and subjective interpretation of a subject, poetic associations, metaphor, avant-garde, inventive;
- montage theory, photogenie,
the art of organizing the necessary movements of objects in space as a rhythmical artistic whole, in harmony with the properties of the material and internal rhythm of each object(Dziga Vertov);
- juxtaposes scenes with no causation,
associations and patterns that involve temporal rhythms and spatial juxtapositions(Bill Nichols).
Artwork Collection: Zenga
Zenga 禅画 - art of zen painting with calligraphy of poems and sayings.
This collection is dedicated to poetic perception and spontaneity:
- spontaneously created compositions with expressive brushwork or line quality;
- unprompted works, alla-prima ("at first attempt"), reactions to intense internal impulses;
- visualizations based on inclinations, unconstrained by tradition;
- influenced by Zen-Buddhist (禅) or other Eastern styles
(e.g. Japanese Sumi-e 水墨画, Chinese guóhuà, s.国画; 國畫)
- minimalist, non-conceptual, highly experimental works.
- artworks with poetry - haiku or short verses;
- meditative drawing.