True stories - my real stories: non-fictional accounts of real events lived through or witnessed and the ways they changed me. Some of the stories are more like abstract tales with resolutions and possible morals - in cases where to respect he privacy of other participants I need to disguise some of the circumstances in addition to their names and the exact settings.
Linear Mode of Narration
Linear (classic) mode of presentation follows standard three-act structure, based on conflict and resolution as a storytelling arc (tale, novel, saga, anecdote, drama and episode, play and scriptwriting).
Elements of a story :
- Character - active, impacted, observed or observing person.
- Setting - the place and the time.
- Plot, the sequence of events - timeline, scenes, episodes.
- Resolution of a conflict - change, solutions, problems that are being solved.
- Moral of the story - ethical essence, fundamental principles, teaching or practical lesson, intention, theme.
Story is a narrative based on fact or imagination, an account of occurrences, series of events and relationships forming the basis of a composition - with a plot, a story line (also, chronicle, description, history, narration, narrative, report, fable, fiction, anecdote, tale).