During our meetings and workshops, I can help you with adapting new techniques and experimenting with materials. I can offer my insight in analyzing composition, and also to provide you with all I know about the challenges of fine art creation.
- If you consider yourself to be a novice in fine arts, I will give you the best introduction I can into the world of visual design, and share my own most valuable findings.
- If you are interested in theoretical foundation of art, we can talk about
- value, light and shadow, contrast, line and volumes;
- color theory, color mixing, color combination, color perception;
- composition - balance, negative space, focus, rhythm, proportion, shape, asymmetry, etc
- For practical realization of your ideas, we can explore
- pigments and paint;
- mediums and additives;
- brushes and surfaces;
- strokes and layering;
- glazes and impasto, etc.
- If you like portraits or figure drawing, I can be your temporary dressed model and give you immediate feedback with further instructions between the short sessions.
Fine art lessons and workshops types.
art workshop, art lessons, art party