I have composed 55 fruitarian questions in 5 sections: Introduction (10), Ethics (30), Lifestyle (5), Diet (5), Conclusions (5). Most of them are just ethical questions, not the ethical dilemmas - I tend to find those a bit too artificial and restrictive. Some questions are hard (for me anyway).
My goal is to gather answers to the same questions from various interesting people, so we all could learn about different perspectives on these topics and gather ideas for our own development and an open discussion.
If you would like to participate, please follow instructions below the questions.
Part 1: Introduction
- Please, introduce yourself.
- How would you describe this stage of your life?
- Tell us something about your background.
- What inspires you in your future?
- What would be your best piece of advice to your 17-year-young Self?
- Would you like to live one thousand years, and why?
- What are your greatest passions?
- What do you create?
- How do you construct your meaning of life?
- Who are you?
Part 2: Ethics
- How would you summarize your ethical position?
- What do you value in people the most?
- To what extent your ethical principles motivate the changes in your life, considering your needs, wishes and resources?
- Do you have enough freedom to live the life you want?
- What energizes you in making such changes?
- What was the simplest change in your lifestyle that might have benefited other living beings?
- How do you help yourself if you get discouraged?
- What thought process do you use to make ethical decisions in complex cases?
- What kind of life is not worth living?
- Would you agree that humans are superior to other vertebrate animals because only people can solve differential equations?
- If animals could experience no suffering of any kind, would it be alright to use them?
- When is it appropriate to restrict procreation of animals?
- Do you believe that mammal animals have the right to choose their sexual partners?
- In what example situation you would not put a life of any animal over a life of a non-animal organism?
- Would you agree that a life of a vampire bat is more valuable than one of a fig tree because the bat has central nervous system?
- How would you compare the value of life of a fly and a pine?
- Do you think people should have reservations in using or destroying plants, and why?
- Do you feel that an individual plant, which does not directly support other forms of life, deserves your protection?
- If your neighbours decide to cut down an olive tree on their property because its falling fruits mess up their yard, what would you say?
- How would you feel if an inexperienced gardener cuts all the branches from a blossoming bush?
- Would you oppose to spreading disinformation if it serves a good cause?
- If badly hurting one sentient being would prevent from dying hundreds of others, would you let it happen?
- If tormenting one child would seem to be the only way to protect humanity from a disaster, would you do it?
- Where is the balance between accumulating wealth and helping others?
- Could you give an example of something legal but immoral in your opinion?
- What types of laws human societies should implement in the near future?
- Should we try to restrict human population growth, why and how?
- Should we do anything against climate change caused by humanity?
- Do you think consumption of products with too much burden on the environment should be reduced - why and how?
- What are the most important areas of scientific research, from your perspective?
Part 3: Lifestyle
- How is your current lifestyle influenced by your environment and culture?
- Is it easy for you to find people who share your views and your way of life?
- Do your closest friends and family members support or respect your unusual choices?
- How do you feel about spending time on re-purposing things, recycling, searching for alternatives to new purchases like new wooden furniture?
- Is it easy for you to adjust your habits?
Part 4: Diet
- Please, describe your diet.
- What are your general principles for choosing food?
- How much do you rely on personal discipline to maintain the diet of your choice?
- How your diet influences your mind?
- How much fresh fruit do you eat?
Part 5: Conclusions
- If you had a possibility to be heard by most influential people in the world, what would you talk about?
- If you had substantial financial resources, in what kind of project would you invest first, on a global scale?
- What would you like to add, what important relevant topic was not mentioned?
- What is the best way to communicate with you, and what type of messages are you welcoming, if any?
- What do you hope people will think, feel, or gain, learning about you?
I am very thankful if you have decided to answer the fruitarian interview questions. Please follow these easy steps. Your interview will be published here in a dedicated article.
This method had only limited testing yet, please let me know if you have issues:
- Register on this website: https://lenanechet.com/biz/site/member
- Type your answers in a template after inserting it with a "
Fruitarian Interview" button:
- Save your answers and they will be uploaded for later integration.
If you do not want or can create an account on the site, please choose the email option.
- Let me know you want to give an interview and why - contact me with your email.
- Answer the questions above in the response to my confirming answer to you.
- Sign your email with your real first name (required) and your last name (optional).
- Attach your photographic portrait.
- Send your email to me.
Interview Formatting in HTML:
- Sections - HTML tag "Heading 2" (h2) -
- Questions - HTML tag "Heading 5" (h5) -
- Answers - HTML tag "Paragraph" (p) -