This is my collections of snippets of scientific data related to fruitarianism, environment, and health - from scientific internet publications and other seemingly credible online sources, with links:
- concise knowledge summaries of results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews, citations, expert opinions.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies, peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
Data - factual information used as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or calculation.
Knowledge is the body of truth, information, and principles acquired by humankind.
A definition is a statement of the meaning of a term - a word, a phrase, or a set of other symbols.
New in this Category:
- Gain Life Minutes with Nuts, Fruits, Vegetables, and Beans Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) August 2021
- Lowest Mortality on Fruits and Vegetables Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) August 2021
- Overemphasizing Plant Cooperation Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) August 2021
- High Glycemic Index and BMI Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) August 2021
- Best and Worst Snacks for Longevity Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) July 2021
- Fresh Fruit for Higher Insulin Sensitivity Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) June 2021
- Foods with Highest Amounts of Fiber Lena Nechet (🍎 Data) June 2021