My collections of snippets of scientific data related to daily life, fruitarianism, environment, and health- from scientific internet publications, some mass media and other seemingly credible online sources, with links.
- Concise knowledge summaries of results derived by scientific method,
- short aggregated definitions and overviews, citations, expert opinions.
- Primary sources, like governmental agencies, peer reviewed journals;
- Secondary sources, like scholarly articles and expert reviews;
- Tertiary sources, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks.
A definition is a statement of the meaning of a term - a word, a phrase, or a set of other symbols.